4us2 has a fantastic lending library of toys, books and DVDs! It gives 4us2 members access to items that are likely to be of specific interest to disabled children, disabled young people and their families, and which might otherwise be difficult to get hold of.
This service is free of charge and exclusive to 4us2 members!
If you’d like to come along and look at the toys and books, the library is open at Orchards (Attlee Way, Sittingbourne ME10 2HE) every Friday between 10am and 12 midday (please ask for Louise or Charissa) and at Green Banks (Westfield Road, Margate CT59 5PA) every Thursday between 10am and 12 midday (please ask for Victoria or Ivan).
You can also browse the toys and books by looking through the list below and book an item by emailing email@example.com
4us2 LENDING LIBRARY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The toy, book and DVD library is free to use for all 4us2 members.
- The items are available to borrow initially for one week (this may be extended if there is no waiting list).
- All items are to be returned in the same clean condition that they were received in.
- Any loss or damage must be reported to a member of 4us2 staff on or before the return due date. There may be a charge for damages/loss – this will be at the managers’ discretion.
- Frequent late return or damage to library items may result in a temporary ban from using the lending library.
- If an item you wish to borrow is not available, you can book it to so that when it becomes available it comes to you.
- Borrowing of toys will be limited to two toys per family per week.
- Borrow of books will be limited to two books per family per week.
- Borrowing of DVDs will be limited to two DVDs per family per week.
Rain Makers make lovely relaxing sounds as you tip it from side to side
Each time you put the ball in it takes a different track to the bottom, appearing in a different hole
Your children will have lots of laughs as they can rock, spin and share together
These fun coloured pipes are great for the more musical children
Massage Ball Pack
This set of sensory balls are fun and interesting for any age group to enjoy
These beautiful blankets are a great size with different textures and crunchy sounds to be made
Sensory Dot Balls
This set of balls are fun and interesting for any age group to play with
Funny Face Frames
These soft framed magnifying glassses are great to let children explore changing things
UV Instant Sculpture
This toy is tactile fun for small and big kids alike
With flashing lights and the gentle breeze these fans are great for children who like sensory experiences.
Wubble mines are bouncy fun for children that like loud noises
This is a great set of tactile pads for experiencing new sensations
Roll Up Piano
Just like a normal keyboard this will keep the kids busy for hours
This toy is designed to strengthen your child’s flexibility of movement and the sense of balance
A fantastic place to use the UV toys and lights
UV Kit 1
When used with a UV torch in a dark space this pack will help your child to experience new things
UV Kit 2
When used with the UV torches in a dark space these toys will glow as you play with them
The gentle vibrations sooth the body and feel really nice on your skin
Tip the sticks upside down to see the glitter sparkle as it travels down the tube.
Children will love watching the gel move as they play with the tiles.